An IBRO/FENS Neuroscience School.
Part of the EU Neuro-IT Network of Excellence
August 11 - September 5, 2003
- Alain Destexhe (CNRS Gif-sur-Yvette, France)
- Klaus Obermayer (Tech. University Berlin, Germany)
- Ad Aertsen (Inst. of Biology, Freiburg, Germany)
- Eilon Vaadia (Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel)
- Vasco Galhardo (IBMC Porto, Portugal)
The Advanced Course in Computational Neuroscience introduces students to the panoply of problems and methods of computational neuroscience, simultaneously addressing several levels of neural organisation, from subcellular processes to operations of the entire brain. Course applicants read the message under "Apply" about the selection process.