An IBRO Neuroscience School.
August 16th - September 10th, 2004
Each applicant will be notified of the selection result via e-mail around June 15th.
- Alain Destexhe (CNRS Gif-sur-Yvette, France)
- Peter Dayan (University College London, UK)
- Ad Aertsen (Inst. of Biology, Freiburg, Germany)
- Eilon Vaadia (Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel)
- Vasco Galhardo (IBMC Porto, Portugal)
The Advanced Course in Computational Neuroscience introduces students to the panoply of problems and methods of computational neuroscience, simultaneously addressing several levels of neural organisation, from subcellular processes to operations of the entire brain. Course applicants read the message under "Apply" about the selection process.