August 1 - 26, 2005
- Alain Destexhe (CNRS Gif-sur-Yvette, France)
- Peter Dayan (University College London, UK)
- Ad Aertsen (Inst. of Biology, Freiburg, Germany)
- Israel Nelken (Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel)
- Gwendal Le Masson (Institut F Magendie, Bordeaux, France)
The Advanced Course in Computational Neuroscience introduces students to the panoply of problems and methods of computational neuroscience, simultaneously addressing several levels of neural organisation, from subcellular processes to operations of the entire brain.
Supported by the Gatsby Charitable Foundation