A PENS Neuroscience School.
August 7 - September 1, 2006
- Peter Dayan (University College London, UK)
- Ad Aertsen (Inst. of Biology, Freiburg, Germany)
- Israel Nelken (Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel)
- Nicolas Brunel (CNRS Paris)
- Gwendal Le Masson (Univ. Bordeaux 2, INSERM, Bordeaux-France)
The Advanced Course in Computational Neuroscience introduces students to the panoply of problems and methods of computational neuroscience, simultaneously addressing several levels of neural organisation, from subcellular processes to operations of the entire brain.
With major support from the Gatsby Charitable Foundation