A Bernstein/Gatsby Neuroscience School
August 4th -29th, 2008
- Israel Nelken (Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel)
- Nicolas Brunel (CNRS Paris)
- John Rinzel (NYU, New York, USA)
- Peter Latham (University College London, UK)
- Florence Dancoisne (Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience Freiburg)
The Advanced Course in Computational Neuroscience introduces students to the panoply of problems and methods of computational neuroscience, simultaneously addressing several levels of neural organisation, from subcellular processes to operations of the entire brain.
With major support from the Gatsby Charitable Foundation and the Bernstein Program of the German Federal Ministry for Education and Research.