Trainee competition (IX Oxford Conference)

From: Chi-Sang Poon (cpoon@MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 15:40:48 CEST

POSTGENOMIC PERSPECTIVES IN MODELING AND CONTROL OF BREATHING
Paris, September 13-16, 2003

The Oxford Conference Committee cordially invites submission of abstracts
and letters of recommendation for a planned trainee competition at the 9th
Oxford Conference to be held in Paris. Participation of pre- and
postdoctoral trainees and
under-represented groups are particularly encouraged (travel support
pending).

All experimental and modeling aspects of respiratory control physiology and
genetics are welcome. For detailed instructions and list of accepted
abstracts, visit our conference website:
http://www.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr/ngi/oxford03 .

We look forward to seeing you at this important triennal event in the field.

Yours sincerely,
Jean Champagnat

IMPORTANT DATES:
Advance registration/hotel reservation at preferential rates ends May 23,
2003
Abstract submission & letter of recommendation: June 2nd

*****
IXth OXFORD CONFERENCE ON
POSTGENOMIC PERSPECTIVES IN MODELING AND CONTROL OF BREATHING
WEB SITE : www.iaf.cnrs-gif.fr/ngi/oxford03
Dates : September 13, 9:00 am - September 16 noon, 2003
Site : HOME PLAZZA, 74, rue Amelot, 75011 Paris, France
Information : Jean Champagnat, NGI, bat 33,
1, Av.de la Terrasse, 91190 Gif Sur Yvette, France
tel : + 33 1 69 82 34 06 - fax : + 33 1 69 82 41 78
EMAIL : oxford@iaf.cnrs-gif.fr

Home   Login   Meetings   Courses   Belgium   Maillist   Credits
  Servers   Links   Archive

Please send comments and suggestions to Mike Wijnants.

Page last updated on Wednesday, 19-Nov-2003 15:56:00 CET © BBF 1998 all rights reserved