Hubel Wiesel (1962)

From: ketan bajaj (
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 16:17:12 CET

I'm looking for a soft copy of the classic paper:
Hubel D, Wiesel T (1962): "Receptive fields, binocular interaction and
functional architecture in the cat's visual cortex." J.Physiology (Lond)

I couldn't find it on the internet, would be great if somebody could email
me a copy or point to a link where it is available.

Access Hotmail from your mobile now. Click here.

Home   Login   Meetings   Courses   Belgium   Maillist   Credits
  Servers   Links   Archive

Please send comments and suggestions to Mike Wijnants.

Page last updated on Tuesday, 28-Oct-2003 16:28:30 CET © BBF 1998 all rights reserved