Hubel Wiesel (1962)

From: ketan bajaj (ketan_bajaj@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 16:17:12 CET

Hi,
I'm looking for a soft copy of the classic paper:
Hubel D, Wiesel T (1962): "Receptive fields, binocular interaction and
functional architecture in the cat's visual cortex." J.Physiology (Lond)
160:106-154

I couldn't find it on the internet, would be great if somebody could email
me a copy or point to a link where it is available.
thanks,
Ketan
ketan_bajaj@hotmail.com

Access Hotmail from your mobile now.
http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/mobilesms/ Click here.

Home   Login   Meetings   Courses   Belgium   Maillist   Credits
  Servers   Links   Archive

Please send comments and suggestions to Mike Wijnants.

Page last updated on Tuesday, 28-Oct-2003 16:28:30 CET © BBF 1998 all rights reserved