[Comp-neuro] Save the date - UW Computational Neuroscience Connection

Andrea Barreiro barreiro at amath.washington.edu
Wed Jul 7 19:36:40 CEST 2010

Save the date -- Second UW Computational Neuroscience Connection --
Oct 1-2, 2010

We are happy to announce a second annual event aimed at gathering those at UW and
throughout the Pacific Northwest who are engaged in -- or interested in -- using computational
methods to study neural systems at all levels.

Confirmed speakers include Terry Sejnowski (UCSD), Terry Takahashi (U Oregon),
and Nick Swindale (UBC) ... and there will be more come!

There will also be informal talks, posters, lunch, tutorials, and a happy hour.
One of our goals is to make talks accessible for those
who haven't worked in computation before.

We're hoping that this day will lead to some new points of common
interest -- or finally having time to discuss those we've known were
there for some time.

Please save the date if you're interested; details will be forthcoming
at http://depts.washington.edu/compnsci/

Yours,
Andrea Barreiro, Adrienne Fairhall, Eric Shea-Brown