[Comp-neuro] NIPS 2010 Registration Open

Chris Hiestand chiestand at salk.edu
Wed Sep 8 23:23:48 CEST 2010

NIPS 2010 Registration for the Tutorials and Conference Sessions in
Vancouver and the Workshops in Whistler is now open:
https://nips.cc/Register/

Please note: early registration pricing ends after November 6.

For planning purposes, we'd tremendously appreciate if you participate in
a survey about the 2011 NIPS conference in Spain:
https://nips.cc/Surveys/survey.php?id=8

For students or Post Docs seeking financial support, both travel support
applications and volunteer applications are now open:
http://nips.cc/ConferenceInformation/TravelSupport
http://nips.cc/ConferenceInformation/Volunteering

The demonstrations proposal deadline is approaching:
September 20, 2010 23:59 PDT
http://nips.cc/Conferences/2010/CallForDemonstrations

We look forward to seeing you in Vancouver and Whistler!